Vacancies in our Dublin Office
TestReach is an exciting and innovative company who are changing the world of online assessment. To work at TestReach you need to be adaptable and take
pleasure in driving innovation and change, as well as supporting customers to be successful. If you would like to join our team who have fun, work hard
and enjoy flexible working conditions, then get in touch.
UX Design Intern
We are seeking a highly motivated designer to collaborate with a variety of backgrounds to produce solutions for a multi-faceted cloud-based assessment application. The intern will be responsible for assisting in the creation of innovative and compelling user interface concepts and design and prototype superior user experiences across the entire TestReach suite. You will work collaboratively with developers, product managers, executives, and other designers throughout the planning and development lifecycle.
- Assist in the development of mock-ups, storyboards, flow diagrams, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Work directly with developers to ensure designs are implemented as effective user experiences and as per brand guidelines
- Participates in research, usability testing, developing user experience standard and requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience:
- Field of study: Interaction Design, Multi Media Design, Industrial Design, Visual Communication, Motion Media or Animation Design
- Solid portfolio demonstrating, product thinking, interaction design work, and design principals
- Demonstrable proficiency with design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, Marvel)
- Experience with languages HTML, CSS
- Ability to analyze, conceptualize and design future interfaces and user interactions.
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
We are always looking for great software developers to join the team. If you have experience in any of the following technologies then we’d love to hear from you.
- NoSQL Databases
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
Supervisors / Invigilators
If you are a great communicator, have good attention to detail and are comfortable taking control of situations then this role might be for you.
It offers flexible working hours and suits those who would like some part-time work while juggling other commitments.
Working closely with the operations and technical team you will gain experience in creating and developing test plans and test strategies for an enterprise
class software system within an agile development lifecycle. In addition you will help with technical support for both internal and external customers.
Applicants should have good analytical skills, good attention to detail and be proficient in using standard IT applications such as Word, Excel etc.
- Fluent English
- Proficiency in using standard IT applications such as Word, Excel, etc
- A third level qualification in a technical related discipline
- You will have good analytical skills and good attention to detail
- Ability to be a self-starter
- You will be tenacious and proactive
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities within a fast paced environment