Vacancies in our Dublin Office
TestReach is an exciting and innovative company who are changing the world of online assessment. To work at TestReach you need to be adaptable and take
pleasure in driving innovation and change, as well as supporting customers to be successful. If you would like to join our team who have fun, work hard
and enjoy flexible working conditions, then get in touch.
Project Manager/Implementation Consultant
If you are a bright, enthusiastic, committed Project Manager or Implementation Consultant and love working in a fast-moving environment then we want to speak to you.
Working in our Services team and liaising closely with sales and development, you will lead customer projects and deliver successful implementations and rollouts.
You will be responsible for project kick-offs, developing project plans and delivering to the customer on time and within budget. Our Services team prides itself on
becoming a trusted advisor to our customers and is a cornerstone of the company’s success.
We are always looking for great software developers to join the team. If you have experience in any of the following technologies then we’d love to hear from you.
- NoSQL Databases
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
Supervisors / Invigilators
If you are a great communicator, have good attention to detail and are comfortable taking control of situations then this role might be for you.
It offers flexible working hours and suits those who would like some part-time work while juggling other commitments.
Software Testing / IT Support Internship
Working closely with the operations and technical team you will gain experience in creating and developing test plans and test strategies for an enterprise
class software system within an agile development lifecycle. In addition you will help with technical support for both internal and external customers.
Applicants should have good analytical skills, good attention to detail and be proficient in using standard IT applications such as Word, Excel etc.
Business Research/Marketing Internship
Working within our Sales and Marketing team, you will research and identify qualified leads to secure customer meetings and demos.
In addition, you will be part of the Digital team who are responsible for increasing our social media footprint and providing inbound leads.
Applicants should be natural communicators, be able to think on their feet and understand how to work in a business environment.
Requirements for this position
- Fluent English
- Proficiency in using standard IT applications such as Word, Excel, etc
- A third level qualification in a business, marketing, technical or arts discipline.
- Ability to be a self-starter showing unique individual initiative to maximise revenue targets.
- You will be technically savvy and demonstrate excellent ability to work with IT systems, MS Office suite.
- You must have superb communication skills both written and verbal with an engaging personality.
- You will be tenacious and proactive; you must be resilient and self-motivated to remove obstacles and overcome challenges. Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities concurrently and work well under deadline pressure.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities within a fast paced environment.